Friday, December 16, 2011

The Poetic "I"

I want to hold you tight

I want to love you right

I want to be your sunlight

if only you’d be with me tonight

I never want to say Good Bye

I want to look you in your eyes &

tell you, I’ll forever be at your side

I want to be on your mind stretching

More infinitely than the sands of time

I want us to be able to climb higher

Than any measurable understanding of high

I want to be the very fire to your life Sparking

the passion that keeps us forever intertwined

I want you to be mine forever & always

Until the sun ceases to rise into the skies

I just want you in my life so I never have

To worry again about being lonely at night

Is it alright that I love you like I do

Label me insane because there’s honestly

Nothing else I could ever do….

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I may keep my feelings secret but

my lyrics reveal that I’m the truth.

Nick Ade The Poet © 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More