Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I want you next to me


Music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2LQR9STQKE

I want to kiss you good night
Even when the world kisses you goodbye
I want you permanently in my life
Even when no one else has the time

I want you in my days so I’ll know
The sun will always shine with no sight of greys
I want to hold you tightly igniting the love
Which remained dormant for so long

You’re forever on my mind as I stay
Forever on my grind towards the top
As I continue to climb to my peak
continually seeking my destiny
I pray you are always next to me

even when God needs to test me
I know I’ll succeed because I have you
I want our love to never stop and always stay true

my spirit currently dwells higher Than the highest reach
You bring emotions deep that once dwelled in me
To the surface so the world can see
Just how entranced your beauty has me

I want you by my side So I know neither of us
will ever feel Another chilly night alone
I want my heart to be your home
so even if I’m gone, I’ll still be close
To your soul... a love like you’ve never known

I want to give you a dose of my medicine
So you never have to fill another prescription
I want you to be my mission in life
As I continue to grow more and more divine
I write to you line after line so I can
Attempt to define what you bring to my eyes

Lighting the darkness that dwelled inside
I want to take you on a ride
One where the thrills of the dip
Only make you want to hold me Closer
as I hold your hips tightly in my grip

Maybe one night a kiss but I
have not the power to predict
So I remain faithful until the end
Until that moment where no pain exists

I want you in my life, a ride or die woman
Until the very end in this life of sin
I can do nothing but win when you’re next to me
Texting me constantly so I am never without
Reach of the keyboard in front of me
Jumping to see just who’s calling me
Only to hear that sweet, sweet voice
As if we have the power to speak telepathically

As your voice continues to ring mentally
even when the last Words you spoke
were many, many hours ago
I want you to know that all I know
Is how to show the woman I love
How I feel even if it kills me
The power of love is dangerous indeed
But nothing holds worth quite like it

So until the very, very end I want you
Next to me so we remain timeless and free....


Nick Ade The Poet © 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More