Thursday, April 5, 2012

Birth of a Immortal

Music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWPJxRufcf8

Who am I? Who am I? Who am I?
I am the story unpublicized to your eyes
The darkness hidden within the inner light
The Libra merged within the higher skies 
The poetic being alive reincarnated 
Into the flesh as I step, I breathe the fire 
That can never be fully extinguished 
Who dare to test the passion of my unrest
I am a gentle king and a menacing entity 
Known only by the presence of lyrical dexterity
Cleverly disguised by your eyes unveiling my surprise 
I grow more & more divine with every line 
until I’m merged into the page that tells the story
Not touched by time so never eroded by the sands 
that destines the lives that cry out for eternal life
Divided by zer0 I go where no other soul knows
In a world so cold I flow the heat of my pencil 
Bound by one principle to express the words 
Of my soul to those who care to go into my mind


Who am I? Who am I? Who am I?
I am a name not yet said by any diction
As real as fiction but more similar to extinction 
Like an ancient beast I feast upon the least
Known entity leaving those that witness me
To think I gather what I eat from a higher reach
Lyrically wiping the tears that run from your cheek
Touching you ever so gracefully as I leech upon
Subconsciously expressing words commercial to your eyes
I am not what the mirror represents on the outside
I am the gift and the curse of my existence 
at any instant I can be what I choose to believe
story telling poetry that lives more infinitely 
yet always bound by the eternal laws of divinity
immortally flowing with my superior technique 
creating new experiences to perceive as a reality
killing what I once was but always floating back 
to the hands that once released all my love 
pulling off the gloves and disposing the evidence 
to escape like a assassinated president to a new residence 
the last question is, before I evaporate like heaven sent 
Who am I in this immortal existence? A Poet!


Nick Ade The Poet © 2012


Twitter
@Nick_Ade_Poet
Blogger
http://nickadepoet.blogspot.com/
Fan-Page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nick-Ade-The-Poet/101919796532103
Tumblr
http://spiritualmind88.tumblr.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More