Sunday, February 12, 2012

Long Island Rain

Music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH6gWXKELz0&feature=search


Rainy days on the Island Long
I sing my lyrical song
as the thunder beats against the Earth
The mystical chirps of the rain drops
I stop to think as I look deep
into the glass but much
further past what can be seen
Now I hear not a thing
even as the rain falls towards me
Heavenly and free no judgment
because I am now apart of
the few that take the time to contemplate
as the rain falls throughout the Long Island day


Rainy Days on the Island Long
today isn't a day my
physical travels begun
No I am trapped singing my lyrical song
as the rain taps my window
the wetness dripping long
the thunder claps and I witness
the divine as I sit alone
discovering there is no time
I am spiritually free as
the rain continues falling
hidden are the suns rays
but that doesn't diminish
the ever growing smile on my face
as darkness creeps upon the scene
grey clouds and thunder rumbling
now I take the time to contemplate
as the rain falls throughout the Long Island day
George Nicholas Ade' © 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More