Wednesday, February 15, 2012

If Tomorrow Should Never Come

If tomorrow should never come
Don’t wait for me because I’m already gone
If the song bird ceases to rise to the morning skies
To sing the lovely tune to start the rest of our lives
Don’t deny me the pleasure of singing to myself 

Inside my heart I am at center stage in the spotlight
If tomorrow is what we choose to dream
Then I’ll choose to be a part of another reality
Where I’ll choose to be free of the chains
The future had on me presently as we speak
If tomorrow should never come don’t worry me today
because what is tomorrow but yesterday's today
I heard it all yesterday so today must be fate
This day I create a new door from which I escape
To a brand new day erasing yesterday’s pain 













Nick Ade The Poet © 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More