Saturday, February 11, 2012

my soul is like the ocean

My soul is like the ocean
clashing against the beach
searching for a place to drift away
to witness something previously unseen
I fight to grasp a new Experience
with each new reach as i am 
pushed towards a new place
each time I drift away 
only to be pulled back again and again
fore i am Destined to return with each passing tide
only to yearn to one day return
so that i may experience a new type of life
 experiencing a new journey home each time i leave
A never ending cycle of laughter and tears
always growing so I never fear the unknown 
over the years i have grown But o
 how the years have changed me
But I know the truth to this mystery
What didn’t make me could never erase me
fore i am the eraser creating my own destiny
a clean slate is what i create every time
 I clash against the beach
Until the end of all eternity you catch me
Forever striving to reach out and see
Only to be pulled back to the source
That once set me free.
my soul is like the ocean 
clashing against the beach














George "Nick" Ade' Poet © 2011






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More