Sunday, February 12, 2012

She is one of a kind


On a scale of 1 to 10 you’re an eleven
as I glance into your eyes I am taken
on a ride to the heavenly divine
a high I can't seem to describe in words
You are so beautiful a true sight to behold
Your smile is worth more than gold
 you are beautiful and o so very sweet
a one of a kind type of girl that brings me to my knees
with a smile that has the power to cut deep
inside of me unveiling the truth unseen

As I search for a way to sum up
the will to fight another day as I wake
I am taken away to a strange new place
When  I suddenly witness your sweet lovely face
you grace me with a beauty I am not
worthy to witness with my human eyes
I have not the time to describe
Exactly how you make feel inside
Just understand your beauty is one of a kind

life is short but attraction is true
truthfully it would be hard to go on
in this world without someone as beautiful as you
give me a chance to romance you with my words
don't take me for granted
because my words speak truth
destiny and fate intertwine
like red wine and grapes which
allows me the chance to witness
a truly beautiful girl that has
the most lovely face and a smile
to forever take me away...



































Geroge "Nick" Ade' Poet © 2010

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! :)

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More